Boys and girls what a day! The sun grew brighter with every hour and you were even able to get some “free time” at the end of our day – pretty good, I’d say!
Here’s what I’d like you to do for tomorrow…
- Math – Fraction sheet from your teacher.
- Reading – Depends on the book you’re reading.
- Maniac Magee should read chapters 37 and 38 only (with a parent if you like).
- Mixed-Up Files should not read any more, but can begin your “reading marathon” final project. Please only complete one of the six panels. This should represent your BEST work, so plan wisely!
- Gilly Hopkins should read chapter 13 only (with a parent if you like). ALL groups should be ready for discussion and final reading tomorrow!
- Biography Costume Sheet – Please have a chat with mom/dad/etc. about what you’ll need for the wax museum (which takes place Thursday 5/30). Come back tomorrow with the sheet filled out and we’ll make a list of items that are needed.
**News and Notes**
- May Day is this coming Friday the 24th. Children should be in slacks/collared shirts or dresses/skirts/etc. The festivities will commence at 11am, but beware of parking limitations. Dismissal is at 12:30.
- Field Trip to YMCA Camp Ingersoll in Portland, CT will take place Wednesday May 29th. Information sheet will come home in the coming days.
- 4th Grade Wax Museum will happen on Thursday May 30th. This event will be taped and posted to the blog, so only campus adults and children are invited. The children will be asked to practice their 1-2 minute presentations beginning later this week.
That’s all for now!
Have a great day,