So you want to blog, eh? Glad to have you!
Here are a few things to keep in mind when blogging on the page…
1. You can respond to any question or new post in the thread down the left half of the page.
2. Posts are sent to me first, and I’ll approve your comment to be shown in the thread
3. Remember to check your capitals/punctuation/spelling as best you can
4. Have fun! It’s SO COOL to be able to share a blog with you!
How to Get Started
To Log in on our class blog, you must
- Go to the Foote School homepage
- Click on Academic Programs
- Click on K-5
- Click on John Climie
You are now on our class blog!
- Go to LOG IN (top left hand corner of page)
- Log in using your first name and last initial as username, and your password is fourth *make sure you type in lower case*
- Read the Question/Post in the middle of the page
- At the bottom of the post, you’ll see “no responses yet”. Click this and type your response in the big box.
- When you’re finished with your response, check it for accuracy, and click Submit Comment